Thursday, July 15, 2010

donation page

Ok so i have been working on legal issues on the donation account . It is all up and running now we have the link open on the page to get this show in the road we have along way to go for this to work. Any of you guys that have been wanting or trying or make donations now is the time spread the word on what we are doing .All of the money goes straight to the cause not a foundation employed by hundreds of people were a little of your donation makes it to where it belongs. If you know anybody that in in the fight with breast cancer and needs some help with anything bills,gas ,car notes anything let me know . I will do my best to help everyone I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeremy its Eric, checking in on ya haven't heard anything since the smokeout. Hope all is well with you and nicole. hit me up erictrenary@yahoo.com or www.thebdac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete