Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cathys help

I have taken a few days to collect my thoughts on this weekends show. So i figured its time to let them out for everyone to read .  I first and foremost have to thank my wife and soul mate for supporting me and keeping us strong in this cause we have started. I have truly learned that i have a tremendous family of support and people to keep me moving .With out the help of all the people at the show I would loose this drive .Lisa Ballard,  Mail man , Nathan, Brian Jackson ,Brian Whitcomb, Eric tereny , Jeremy Harp, Jessica Harp,Baily Harp, Iris Harp, Libby , Chewy , Tom Elder , Hairbrain, Seth and Jessica Sudderth, Jacob, Baby james , and all the other family we gain this weekend . You guys give me the lift i need everyday to move forward with this movement and cause . Every day we grow stronger and stronger . The show had a tremendous turn out and was great for the foundation and spreading the word on what we as a family are doing . I sit with goose bumbs pouring my soul and thinking out to the world . The thought of us doing something greater than we are scares me and excites me all the same . The image of tattooed and not so clean bikers doing a greater cause than fixing a bike or scaring people on the road thrills me to my toes and light my eyes . I had a dear friend come and see me Saturday and we  had a conversation she said , ( Your mom was just like my mom i miss her every day . I feel like she raised me all the same as you and your sister. I am so proud of you and your mom has to be so proud of you . I'm sure she smiles on you everyday .) As tears  flow from my eyes its hard to gain composer to continue this post . My mother had a smile that was unforgetable and laugh that was contagous . I was not a perfect child and caused a lot of grief for my family . I think back to all the pain i caused and hell i raised . Gaining nothing in the end of all the crap i caused and loosing  my mother without knowing she was proud of me hurts everyday .  Thinking that i have made my mother happy and proud of me sends me to my knees crying and asking for one more day, one more laugh, one more smile id trade it all just for one . To all the people who see me . I am not strong, i am not stable With all of your  lift i gain and the spirit i recieve continues to make me stronger . . I can't continue as the tears wont stop. Thank you my Cathy's Help family

No comments:

Post a Comment