Sunday, February 19, 2012

Daytona Bike Week = busy for me

With the snow on the ground, I can’t wait to get out of GA and head to Florida. There are a lot of things going on for us this year and I appreciate everyone’s help and support.
I would like to thank the Limpnickie Lot for giving Muttin Cycles and Cathy’s Help a home during Daytona Bike Week. Lisa and I are finalizing the details for the Cathy's Help ride and hope you can join us. Be sure to support the LOT, located at Stone Edge Skatepark!
I will also be spending time at the Chop’in Block , located at the Broken Spoke Saloon.  Make sure to stop by and check out the smoking hot bartenders and the one and only Jack Shit .
chopin block
If that’s not enough, I will be bouncing around with Sara and Chris, covering bike week for Rally TV. If you see us filming, join in on the fun. You never know what topics we will be covering.
See you in a few weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment